We are dedicated to innovation, we embrace the concept of teamwork and we endeavour to achieve excellence in all that we do.
Illuma Lighting is committed to designing, manufacturing and supplying quality lighting products, supported by excellent customer service and Lighting schemes, taking into account customer needs, budget and the environment. We intend to continue this in order to maintain sustainable, profitable growth through long-term customer satisfaction.
As a supplier we aim to constantly exceed the expectations of our customers in terms of quality, product availability, service levels and value.
As an employer we strive to create a challenging working environment in which personal fulfilment, job satisfaction and continuous quality improvement are actively pursued by all staff.
As a customer we aim to build strong links and partnerships with suppliers and service providers by working closely together and communicating openly.
Our company slogan is as simple as it is challenging – ‘Excellence in Quality, Design, Value and Service’. It reconfirms our commitment to quality in all we do. All Illuma products are backed by our renowned 5 year guarantee.
All company procedures including product and lighting design, purchasing, production and sales administration comply with is ISO 9001:2008 and are regularly audited by an independent third party. The scope of registration is ‘The design, supply and manufacture of luminaires and luminaire accessories and the preparation of lighting schemes'
All Illuma products are designed and manufactured to current European standards, and we can provide customers with CE declarations on request. We know that installation timescales are often very tight and that time costs money, so all Illuma products are designed to enable a quick and easy installation in accordance with the requirements of the latest Institute of ‘Electrical Engineers Wiring Regulations’.
Illuma is a British manufacturer and we use our technical and engineering expertise to design and procure components for our product range. Our vendor rating procedure is demanding, and all components are chosen with a focus on quality. Any subcontract or outsourced services are subject to the same procedures.
Photometric data is available on all Illuma products (either hard copy, on disc or via the illuma.co.uk) for use in the design of lighting schemes. Our LIA qualified Lighting Designers use the latest lighting calculation and design software to provide clients with a free comprehensive and complete lighting design proposal in compliance with CIBSE code for interior lighting, the ‘Building Regulations part L’ and the ‘Emergency Lighting Proposals’. We maintain a comprehensive library of competitors’ literature and can promptly provide customers with alternative proposals.
Illuma offers exceptional levels of service. We try to ensure that all bestselling products are always in stock. As a result, over 95% of all SKU’s are stocked at circa 10 weeks stock level allowing 80%+ orders to be despatched complete the same day that they are received. The remaining 20% are despatched within 10 days or in the case of special products within quoted lead-time.
Illuma aims to create a stimulating, safe and comfortable working environment in which all staff actively pursues job satisfaction, personal fulfilment and continuous development. We are aware of the importance of our role as an employer in the local community and take our social responsibilities seriously.
Illuma is also aware of the impact its business may have on the global environment and we try to minimise this by using recyclable materials and working in partnership with our subcontract and external suppliers to reduce the environmental impact. As well as working with the guidelines of WEEE, EuP, REACH and RoHS, we also look at technology to help reduce the ‘Carbon Emissions’ of our products by using and offering more energy efficient sources in many of our products.
Illuma is a member of Ecosurety - The leading producer responsibility compliance scheme making a positive impact on UK recycling. Ecosurety
Start typing for suggestions